Coffee Time

Buy a Coffee for Intoxyc8me 


ko-fi.com/intoxyc8me

                         

Hello :)
I'm Intoxyc8me, I run a book blog on Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogger and I sometimes post on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.

I review books, recommend books and generally do book worm blogging things.
I love to make things out of paracord for a hobby.
I am splitting the coffees half and half, half towards my transition and half goes straight back into my blog via giveaways.
Intoxyc8me 
Hello, this is for anyone who wants to support me and my book blog.
The money will be split 50/50 between my transition and my book blog. I would love to run more giveaways but unfortunately I don't have all the funds to do as many as I want to.

Thank you so much for your support :)

Supporter Message

Support unlocks a small message of thanks.
Available to logged in Ko-fi Supporters.






Comments